Monday 19 April 2010

Declaration of Interests form

Declaration of Interests form

Name of candidate: Mark Durkan

Constituency: Foyle

Political party (if any): SDLP

Date of publication of Declaration: 19/04/10

CATEGORY RELEVANT INTERESTS

(a) Other paid jobs and whether I intend
to continue to hold them, if elected


(i) Paid as MP for Foyle until date of dissolution
(ii) MLA for Foyle Paid 1/3 salary until commencement of the Northern Ireland Assembly Members Act 2010. No salary thereafter.
(iii) I have publicly declared that I will be resigning from the Assembly if elected again to Parliament

(b) positions of responsibility in some
types of organisation, even if unpaid, and whether I intend to continue to hold them, if elected.
NONE

(c)(i)Directorships, and whether I intend to continue to hold them, if elected.
NONE

(c)(ii) Clients, and whether I intend to continue to advise them, if elected.
NONE

(c)(iii) Land and property, and whether I intend to continue to hold this, if elected.
NONE

(c)(iv) Shareholdings, and whether I intend to continue to hold these, if elected.
NONE

(d)Tax matters RESIDENT

(e)Any other interests which I consider relevant.
NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment